8/10M Balance Druid & 4/10M MW Monk/R Sham LF Mythic raiding guild

Friend and I are looking for a new home. Our guild went to 8/10M, then fell apart. I took a break from raiding after we achieved 4/10M for mental health and work reasons, & shortly after I began raiding with them again to work on SLG they disbanded.
Friend & I are looking to finish the current tier still. He would prefer to tank next tier or even this tier, but is very capable and has been playing Boomie for our guild to fill a DPS role.
I have been playing MW monk since late Pandaria and it has been my favorite, with logs to show. However, due to the current strength of restoration shaman I have geared and I am able to heal with a Restoration shaman. I am willing to play either.
Burrnugg-Area52 Boomie/G Druid
Unâ-Area52 MW Monk, Mimiú-Area52 R Shaman
Pugalicious#1233 Battle.net
Una#6136 Discord

Hey there Una! :slight_smile: We could use 2 awesome players for our raid team!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Una! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Week2

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight
Range- Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579