Area-52 VDH LF Guild

VDH here freshly guildless - I’ve pretty much done it all, I’ve done casual raiding (this tier) and on my mage done mythic raid and got CE as recent as Queen Azshara.

I’m very confident in my tanking abilities, I’m pretty open to mythic raiding again if the guild is a good fit or even just more casual. I’m trying to find a more relaxed or laid back guild, this is the most important factor, I want to avoid burn out by going extremely hard on the game. I can also server transfer if needed (if not on area 52). I prefer raiding at nights. (And if a mythic guild is viewing me at all, yes I can swap to kyrian, i’m night fae atm since it hasn’t mattered on a casual level, but if I were to mythic raid I would of course optimize)

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks :).

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey there. We’re an AOTC-focused guild that raids Sat/Sun 7-9:30 PM Eastern. Would have a tank spot available as part of a 3-person rotation. Interested in talking more if you have time.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

Hi Vynesttra! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still looking :slight_smile:

I am from a 6/10M Guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are looking for a Havoc DH. Let me know if that is of interest and I’d love to chat.

Mattak#11436 (BNET).

heyo my aotc semi casual guild on area 52 raids nights and we’re in the need of a tank
here’s our spam if you want to peruse

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827

Not sure if your still looking but I figured id go ahead and reach out to you!

Im from Flaming Dragon and we are a Mythic Raiding Guild although we try to keep it more casual only raiding one night a week. If your interested or still looking you can go ahead and add me on discord: Fresh#5071

I hope to hear from you soon!

Still looking, bumping :slight_smile:

Alliance and new so risks would be there… we could be a good fit for you tho. Last time I made a guild we went into Mythic in legion but I’ve always been anti burn out and wanting people to play what they enjoy as long as it maintains with progression. Only requirement is patience as we grow stronger.

Tylown#1117 if you have any questions

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi!

We at Broadside on area 52 are a 4/10M raiding guild looking for a strong player to complete our team. We have many experienced players who have been playing together for years. We are seeking those who are CE minded but without the pressure of being elitist and pushing to burnout.

Raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm-2:00am EST, (8:00PM- 11:00PM PST)

What we want in our raiders:

• Semi-hardcore players who would like to achieve CE without hurting themselves to do so.
  • Players who are open to constructive criticism
  • Players who are prepared for adult banter and politically incorrect speech.

What you can expect:

• An active late-night guild, regardless of raid days.
  • An easy-going group always out for a good time
  • Two days of raiding per week (along with other weekly content)
  • M+ ran almost nightly.
  • PvP groups, with the building of an RBG team as well as numerous players interested in PvP
  • We are looking for social members, M+ members, PvP’ers and raiders.

Attendance:

As we only raid twice a week, when recruited, we expect raiders to make raid days/times. We understand that RL happens; raids will be missed under certain circumstances.

Contact information

If you would like more information on our guild, feel free to contact any of our officers bnet/discord:

Recruiting officer:Bnet: feyre#11219Discord: feyre#5760

GM:Bnet: calismash#1760Discord: Clipz#1879

Healing officer:Bnet: Dantheman#1902Discord: Bokroxara#5057

In Game @ “Broadside”: anyone online should be able to help.

Hi Vynesttra,

I am not sure if you are still looking. If you are, you may be interested in our guild and I think we might be a great fit for you.

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!