6/10 M resto druid. Lots of exp on council

Hi there. I know that resto druids are not in high demand right now but i’m currently 6/10 mythic with many many pulls on council. I’ve been raiding since BC and I consider myself a veteran player with a lot of experience. I’m not afraid to be vocal as a healer to call things out like debuffs or cooldowns. I’m looking for a guild with at least the equivalent level of progression that is in need of a core healer spot, not a bench spot (Although I understand sitting does happen)

I can provide logs and if you leave your battle net or discord, I can contact you if your guild interests me. Mostly looking not to raid past 12 AM EST

1 Like

Hey there! If you don’t find a core healer spot at that high of progression, then check us out. I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey buddy, would love to hear from you!

Server : Area 52 [Horde]
Guild Name : Apes Together Strong
Ny’alotha Progression : 12/12 Mythic (Cutting Edge)
Castle Nathria Progression : 6/10 Mythic
Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday, 9 pm - 12 am EST

Apes Together Strong was founded on January 22, 2020 and we have been getting stronger as a guild ever since. With the original goal of using patch 8.3 solely to build a great 6 hour raid team for Shadowlands, we ended up achieving Cutting Edge on N’zoth! This has set the expectation of CE for each raid tier.

We are looking for exceptional players who have achieved Cutting Edge before and are looking for a new home in Shadowlands. We are active on off nights running M+, pushing high keys (+15s and +16s ) and doing some PvP on the side. Our players have a great social connection with one another, and you can usually find people hanging out in our discord channel at any point in the day.

Having a culture built around Cutting Edge can be demanding, so we expect people to always be up to date with upcoming raid encounters and how to play their class optimally given how covenants, soulbinds, and conduits work. The guild also provides all mythic raiders FREE repairs, flasks, stones and oils, enchants, vantus runes, armor kits, potions, etc.

If this sounds like a guild you might be interested in joining please let us know. Exceptional players are welcome to show interest as well, regardless of what our recruiting priorities are. We ask that you please have logs made available to us prior to having a formal interview (for vetting purposes)

Application Form: https://forms.gle/eQY2Ke48DwzWDBvV7
Bnet: Tottie#11868
Discord: Tottie#8675

< PepeLands > is looking to be a consistent CE guild. Our plan is to never add additional days, and ever extend past our normal raid hours If a raid day falls on a holiday we’ll ask the members if they’d like to raid or reschedule.
We’re looking forward to high level raiding, with a much more relaxed environment and schedule.

Currently in Castle Nathria
7/10 Mythic
Extending on Sludgefist

Currently Recruiting:
ALL DPS SPECS
RESTO DRUID
RESTO SHAMAN
HOLY PALADIN

If your class isn’t listed, we’re still looking for exceptional players!!

Please Be around 220il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonky#6969
Officer: rigena#3607
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
Officer: Rigena#1810

Still looking for now :slight_smile:

Good morning :smiley:

We might be interested, feel free to add me btag and I’d be happy to take a look at your logs. 7/10 on a 2 day schedule, w/ Sludge to 20 percent. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, located on A-Proudmoore. Feel free to add my btag if interested -
Conzeula#1172

Good luck on your raid tonight if you’re raiding!

Hi Ded,

We’re a 7/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST looking for a solid healer for our main roster. If interested, check out our contact info below and send us a message!
Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

I’m interested in this guild up above ^ but last chance for someone else to chime in.

Logs are public, all the info you need is there. Wish you the best of luck in your search and touch base w me if you are interested <3

Looking for a healer for a corp healing spot! We are a 7/10M (progging on Sludge) Alliance guild that only raids twice a week (Tues and Thurs 8 - 11:30pm EST) Hit me up on discord and we can chat more if you’re interested! @ Phantix#8896

Hi,

Forge is recruiting exceptional players to add to our team. We raid T/W/Su 8pm-11pm EST. We are 7/10M with Sludge at 10%.

We are Alliance on Sargeras.

If you are intersted, feel free to add me on BNet: Eyecee#1917

Hey Dedalethela,

We’re Formuia, a 7/10M Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We were looking for another healer to round out our roster. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. You can reach me at my btag at jleester#1959 and my discord is Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!

Not going to spam my guilds info. We’re 6/10M as well though and are looking for a healer. Add me on disc to discuss: Mathias#5943

Hello!

I am leading recruitment for my guild and would definitely like to speak with you if you’re interested.

We are a horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking to fill two core healer positions. We are currently 6/10M and 90 pulls into council and progressing through phase 3. We raid three nights per week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 9 to midnight.

If you’re interested in further discussion you can reach me on discord at Zombieguts#8978 or on battle.net at Zombie#1244.
Thanks!

Hello! My guild is 6/10M. We raid monday, tuesday, thursday at 6pm EST until 9pm.

Btag: Miranda#1885