7/10 H raider/m+ Looking for guild

Looking for a raiding/m+ guild. I am currently 7/10 H through pugs cause my guild doesn’t raid. I have the following toons
214 Windwalker
210 DH tank
213 warlock
214 Resto Shaman

Discord Gerner#4010

1 Like

Hi Adoranos! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Ardoranos! If your interested in warlock we could use one :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey Adoranos - I sent a discord request - looking forward to chatting with you!

Sent friend request to talk more!

Hi Adoranos!

Stardust has an immediate need for either your warlock or WW monk and we would love to talk to you about the possibility of joining our raid team. We have a solid tanking and healing team, so we would not ask you to fill those roles during raid. However, those roles are certainly options for M+ groups.

Stardust falls between the AOTC and CE buckets. Meaning: We try to clear heroic raid content ASAP before progressing into Mythic content as far as we can without the high pressure of CE guilds. Sometimes we even achieve CE, but we can’t guarantee it. What we can guarantee is a friendly atmosphere while steadily progressing through challenging content, and a leadership team dedicated to its membership. We look for raiders whose goals align with the guild’s. Taking the time to do that helps maintain a friendly and helpful environment. We try to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities since we have jobs, kids, classes, etc.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30-11:00p EST on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage.

So far we’ve achieved 3/10M and are looking to continue pushing further into CN content. We know that your chars are bit behind the gear and experience, but we see that as short-term challenges. When are looking for long term raiders, we are willing to be patient for the right fit. Goal alignment is most important for us.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi Adoranos,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, and would be willing to faction change (we’re horde), we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655