224 Shadow Priest with previous CE experience looking for a CE guild

My friends and I came back to Shadowlands late and started a casual guild the end of January. We tried raiding xserver for a few weeks once it opened, but stopped because the situation wasn’t ideal. We’re no longer raiding so I’m looking for a new home. My current progression is only 3/10m but I can share logs from previous expansions/tiers if needed. Previously, I’ve only raided progression with US 300 or better.

Here are some things I’m looking for:

• 2 day raid week between the hours of 6pm-1230am EST weekdays - weekend hours more flexible
  • A guild with strong leadership and stability
  • Mature players who enjoy a non-toxic environment and want to down content at a reasonable pace, achieving cutting edge each tier
  • Ideally Horde, but willing to go Alliance for a great fit
  • Since it’s so late in the tier this would primarily be to trial for a 9.1 slot

If you feel that I might make a good fit for your team or have any questions regarding my logs, please feel free to message me or leave a response. I look forward to hearing from you.

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Kundica

Current logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/56614710

Bnet:
Kundica#1304

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (7/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule

Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex

Hi Kundica! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. Hit me up on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

[H] 9/10M WEEKDAY & 9/10M WEEKEND|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)