Looking for a home!

Hi all. Currently looking for a new home. I got a new job and im unable to attend current guilds raid times or play with anyone. Looking for early morning raids after 7am EST or early afternoon before 6pm EST. Currently 9/10H and 2/10M xp. I was a tank main but swapped to dps when i wasnt able to raid anymore. Feel free to add my discord for further questions/concerns! Thic#7467. Thank you!

Hello there Panchankun, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi Thic! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!