[H] Great player LF new home

15 year veteran LF a new home. Current guild decided to disband shortly after the start of SL so now I’m looking for a late night weekend raiding guild looking to do Heroic/Mythic content. I’ve raided every tier up to BfA before taking a break. I have substantial experience playing multiple DPS classes, main tanking and healing. Currently I have 5 level 60‘s and am looking to make the Resto Shaman my main for SL, with Hunter and DH tank as main alts. Interested? Contact me today!
RusskiRobby#1860

Hi Russki! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey! We are on older group of players looking for a healer and a dps to help us finish out Heroic CN. We are casual but we like to progress, we just do it at our own pace.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and one Holy Paladin to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 10/10H, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’d like more information, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

Hey Xenthu!,
This is Cithi from How Long on Brez on Mal’ganis!
Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hutner or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

Hey Xenthu! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. This is an Alliance guild so I know that would be a jump for you but many of our players also have alts on Horde side as well. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If you end up making a toon on alliance and want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796