[H] Hunter (220)/Rogue (222) - 10/10H & 1800 IO M+ - LF Guild

Hi All,

I’ve recently transferred two of my toons (MM Hunter & Outlaw Rogue) over to Horde-Illidan from Alliance-Sargeras where I was raiding with a few of my IRL friends from HS who decided to not push into mythic after achieving AOTC. I’m 10/10H and 1800+ IO looking for an active, mature & drama free guild that is currently prog’ing Mythic CN (2 nights a week, CST or EST) and pushes M+.

I’m opening to transferring servers (A52, Mal’Ganis etc.) as well as maining either class depending on what the current needs are and where I can fit in best. If you’re interested in having a conversation, let’s chat on either bnet or discord.

bnet: Mayballs#1224
disc: Mayballs#3734

1 Like

Hi Shanken! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Shanken! im recruiting for a guild on horde Mal’Ganis, and think you would be a great fit. ive added you to discord, and look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there! I have an opening for your hunter if you’d be interested!

Potency is a newly formed team looking to builds a semi-hardcore atmosphere and push into CE. We would love to bring on like-minded folks who want to avoid the 2-3 “carries” in their raids and have mutual respect for the other folks’ skillset and attitudes within their raid. If you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you!

Abous Us

was founded by 2 long-time raiders who wanted to avoid routine carries in semi-casual groups. The goal is to push for CE and to improve tier over tier. Both of us are multi-top 50 players historically and have been on this game since release in 2004. Leadership has been running guilds for upwards of a decade now.

Recruitment Needs

• R DPS (Specifically looking for Ele, S.Priest, Mage, Lock, Chicken)

• Heals (Disc, Pally, Monk, or Druid)

WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs: 7:30-10:30 CST

WE DO NOT RAID MORE THAN 2 DAYS A WEEK

Mission

Build a CE roster over the next raid tier and aim for a top 500 WW position in the long haul. This is a new guild. Be prepared to build a roster with us.

Contact Info (GM)

BNET: Ekye#11711
DISCORD: Ekyu#3966

Hey there! We are currently recruiting hunters for our 5/10M Guild. If you are interested, I sent a friend request on Discord. My tag on Discord is Travatron#1786. We would love to meet and chat with you!

Talk soon,
Trav