7/10m frost/fire mage lf CE guild

Hey, I found out my guild is disbanding, so I am now looking for a stable, chill guild with the same prog or better, that will get CE each tier. Ideally I am wanting to mainspec back to frost, and play fire for prog/certain bosses when it’s needed. I have multiple CEs, and lots of mythic experience. Ideally I’m looking to raid weeknights, between 6 and 10pm PST, and on horde - can make adjustments for the right people.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/57142437

Feel free to respond here, or add me on btag (Leija#1417) if interested

Thanks

1 Like

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Kaleia! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Kale,

If you’re open to alliance and think we’d be a good fit then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Windwalker
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed! :slight_smile:

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Kaleia

Everything about my guild pretty much falls outside of your requirements (alliance, 8-11 EST raids) but I wanted to post in the off chance your preferences change. You seem like a strong player and we’d love to have the opportunity to talk with if you have any interest.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week Alliance guild on Stormrage. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142) or Dave on Discord (Daave#6564) .

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic CE push.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Fire Mage but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic CE push.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Fire Mage but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Hey there Kaleia, check us out if you’re still looking!

This is the Kill on Thrall [10/10H 6/10M Castle] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new members!

We are a strong, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but focus on maintaining a competitive roster of raiders. We push to be our best selves, while keeping a chill environment. Our goals are to grow and experience content together, while having a good time doing so. We are striving and pushing for CE this, and every, future tier.

Our progression raid times are:
Tues & Thurs: 9-11:30 EST [+30 mins, if a kill is close]

We also occasionally run optional raids on other days of the week.

We are always interested in skilled players. And if competitive raiding isn’t your thing, we still encourage you to join us. We have members of various skill levels, content interests, and play time availability.

For more information, feel free to contact (via disc):

Marlas#9403
Choppeh#7973
Flex#9859

Or take a look at our application!

https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIJ8jo6te_l3Jypr2wkpHr1HD5kX3Zt78SSDS3L5TBq2LEPg/viewform

Hey Kaleia,
We’re a 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST (may be out of your preferred timeframe). If interested, our contact info is below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663