[A][US] 215 Resto shaman looking for guild

Hi!
I’m a 215 resto shaman with ele OS, 2/10 M 10/10 H CN.
Looking for a new guild to call home. I’d like to be able to make new friends and do end game content with them. I don’t mind joining a guild with less progression than me.
I would prefer to stay alliance, but am open to server transfers.
Message me at Kassevea#5855 on Discord

Hi Kass! If open to horde, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sent discord request! I’d love to talk to you!

hello Kass,
AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Hello Kasseverna,

We are alliance and currently recruiting a healer, we are currently 3/10 M. Please see bellow spam :smiley: and I send you a discord add if you would like to talk further!

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:
(http://)apply.volatile.one
(Remove () to work link)
If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286) or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

Hi Kass ,
We are looking to add to our Mythic raid team.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey there Kasseverna! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.