220 Rogue 3/10M LF Mythic raiding

No longer searching, thanks all

Currently 5/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hey Doo, Take a look over my post below and let me know if you are interested. If you are interested reach out to someone below and we would be happy to discuss!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

Recruiting:
ALL GOOD APPLICANTS APPLY

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro below if you are interested.
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841

Hi Doobrip! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (3/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman and a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays. If we need to push content, we will change Sunday to be an additional raid day.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hi Doobrip,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment which we believe will be more achievable on the horde side. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

I think you would be a great addition to our roster, and we would have space for your warrior friend to come along as well. I added you on discord and would love to talk more if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955