Resto druid looking for Mythic raid guild

hello all i’m looking for a later at night raiding guild for mythic raiding and mythic+ im 220ilvl 1322io resto druid

Hey Bkromer,
If your able and willing to raid from 9pm pst to 12am on Saturday and Sunday with an optional Heroic run on Fridays i would love to talk to you. heres our spam. [A] Late Night Weekend Mythic 4/10M LF lock, and WW or MW

My Btag is wawa#1628
My Discord is Rykkaar#5341

Hey Bkromer! Not sure what late night is for you, but we raid 9-11:30pm EST tuesday thursday, I’d love to chat if that works for you! Letholas#9581 on discord!

Hello there Bkromer, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there. Carried on kiljaeden horde is 2/10 mythic and raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm, aka 9pm EST until midnight. We’d love to talk to you. Gorlock#7739

Hi Bkromer! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Bkromer!,
This is Cithi from How Long on Brez on Mal’ganis!
Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hutner or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

Hello there! I’m the recruitment officer for (5/10 M - Xymox 6%), and am interested in offering you a new potential home! We raid from 9PM-12AM EST Wed-Thurs. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Cohan#9678.

Best of luck! (I promise this isn’t about your car’s extended warranty.)