3/12 M Unholy DK looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello everyone, my current guild is falling appart due to roster problems and i’m looking for a new home, i got a bit of experience on Sun King’s Salvation.
I’m looking for a guild where i can continue to progress trough Mythic Castle Nathria and moving forward, i have a monk, warrior and boomkin alt.

I’m a very friendly player, i’m not looking for a hardcore guild where there’s people screaming all the time and egos crashing, looking for a semi-hardcore guild where there’s fun/skilled people to play with and raids during the week, preferably after 8EST.

As to my goals during shadowlands, i’m looking to kill more than half the bosses on mythic difficulty on every raid tier, i would gladly aim for CE with the right group of people.

216 Necrolord Unholy Death Knight
Discord: Frainhart#5943
Btag: Grimmjow#1837

Thanks for reading! Here’s some links of my character.

http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/57798187

http s://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Frainhart

http s://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Frainhart

Hey! I sent you a discord request, would love to chat !

Currently 5/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

Recruiting:
ALL GOOD APPLICANTS APPLY

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro below if you are interested.
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841

Name: Alpha AF

Schedule: Sunday & Monday 8-11PM EST

Progression: 4/10M 10/10H

Goal: Build a Cutting Edge team with casual hours

History: Former US-100 Leads and Raiders. Former CE.

Summary: A Casual hour team who run lots of pvp and m+ out of raid.

Recruiting:

Warlocks
Mage
Priests(All specs)
Shaman DPS/Heals
Warrior DPS
Death Knight DPS

All mythic ready DPS/Heals are welcome

Contact me via Discord if interested - Awetosis#6997

Hey Frainhart, we are currently 3/10M, recruiting a few ranged an an exceptional Unholy DK to fill out the last few slots in our roster. We’re CE focused, aiming to achieve CE next tier, but plan to push as much content this tier as we can until 9.1. We raid tues/thur 8-11est, if you’re interested check us out~

Hi Frainhart! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 4/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30.

RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Frain!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Frain! I just sent you a discord friend request and we are currently 3/10M with 4% on Sunking! Feel free to accept and shoot me a message if you aren’t already in a guild. My discord name is “NoThatIsn’tMe”

Hi Frainhart,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. I think your goals/mindset align very well with our guild, and we would love to add a player of your skill level to our team.

I added you on discord and would love to continue our conversation if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212

Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey, I’m part of we’re an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are look for an unholy DK :slight_smile:

Currently our guild is 4/10M with kills on shriek, hunts, hungering, and Inerva. We are very close to our 5/10M with 92% on kaelthas!

We raid on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9pm to 12am est and start forming around 8:45pm to ensure we have time to change our talents and conduits.

More about our guild:
We just formed this xpac so we’re focused on forming a solid team of raiders but we hope to still achieve or get close to CE this tier. On non raid nights we have people run m+ throughout the week. We are a chill group of people who care about raiding and progressing.

My discord and bnet are:
JooBee#3265
Joohoneybee#1264

Let’s talk more! I’ll shoot you an add on discord and see if we are a good fit for you :slight_smile: