Currently 7/10M CN Holy Pal/MM Hunter/Outlaw Rouge

Currently 7/10M CN Holy Pal/MM Hunter/Outlaw Rouge. I would love to start next tier on my Holy Paladin or end this tier as one, but I main a MM hunter which is currently 225 and have an alt outlaw rouge at 222 as well as a holy paladin I’ve been gearing that is 218 itlvl. My raiding experience has been CE HFC when I first started playing wow in WoD. I then played with some friends and just chilled throughout legion. After that I joined Baddies-Stormreaver as a Ret paladin/Holy paladin and got CE Uldir, took a break for BFD, CE EP, and took another break for Nyalotha I would like to either main a Holy Paladin next tier but I could play my Rouge or Hunter as well. Btag: Squishadin#1846 I played my outlaw rouge at the beginning of the expansion and then swapped to my MM hunter after Hungering Destroyer.
Paladin- Squishadin-Zul’jin
Hunter- Squishot-Thrall
Rouge- Squishasin-Thrall
Bnet: Squishadin#1846

Hi Squishadin! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

7/10M < Sludge dies tonight< Added on bnet to chat more!

Hey not sure if you found a place yet, but if not please add me.

illmerica#1459

SHIP IT - US Stormrage - Alliance
Tues / Thurs 6pm-10pm PST
7/10 M with 20% wipes on Sludgefist

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 7/10M and would love to add a MM hunter to our roster.

We look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

WW monk - HIGH
Unh DK
MM Hunter

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw