[H] 2/10M Player to swap to Healer

Hello all

My current guild has been having severe attendance issues and has suspended all Mythic raiding for the foreseeable future. I am hoping to continue progressing Mythic content somewhere else. I have both a Resto Shaman and a MW Monk both geared around 215 ilvl that I would like to finish the tier on and in the future. I am looking for a 2/3 night schedule with times ranging from 6 PM EST to 11 PM EST. If interested please leave guild info, btag or discord so we can chat further.

Suboptimal (on Duskwood) are looking for more healers. We are 9/10H.
We raid on Tues & Thurs 8pm to 11pm server time.
We help each other to push M+ keys, as well have a group that do achievement runs on Sunday.

Any questions or would like to know more get in contact with
Battle.net - Pustulio#1203, MiniNinja#1200178, Massdread#1160

Hey man, I see that you put [H] in front of your post meaning you are looking for a horde guild maybe… Anyway if you do we are 4/10 mythic on Zul’Jin trying to push as far as we can in this tier before 9.1 we had a late start to mythic content. We are currently looking for a resto shaman. If you are somewhat interested let me know on discord @Armageddøn#2683
Have a good one!

Hi Forest! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey!

Never Lucky is a semi-hardcore horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are currently 10/10H, 1/10M, and we are looking for a healer. We raid Tues 8-11, and Sun 7-10 eastern time, and sometimes we have an alt/fun raid/Heroic clear on Thursday nights. If you are interested to swap and go horde, go ahead and give a shout to either shaneboring#7645 or Hairbearr#0938 on discord. Preferably shane, as he’s the raid leader. If you’re not interested in swapping factions/servers, I wish you success on finding a guild!

Hey Forestwithin! You sound like a solid fit if your willing to look at coming over to Alliance! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us…
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a healer, flexible on class. We’re an East Coast US guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we’d like to take the raiding seriously but still have fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).

Still looking

Hi Forestwithin, is currently recruiting to start raiding! I know we are raiding a little later than you posted but figured I’d give it a shot. We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!