223 5/10M Hpally

Hello,

I am am currently seeking a HORDE guild, will not faction change. Looking for guilds that start at 8PM eastern or later, and end by 2am at the latest. Enjoy mythic raiding, currently 5/10, would love to work towards CE.
Also would prefer a guild that does a lot of keys, working towards healing all M20+.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to speaking with people :kissing_heart:

Hey man check us out

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hi Refreshments! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

(5/10M) (Tichondrius, Horde) is a Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving Cutting Edge in patch 9.1 and pushing as far as we can during 9.0.5.

Who we are:

We are a group of like-minded raiders with the goal of earning CE each tier in Shadowlands.
We have a full mythic roster locked and loaded.
Most of us parse blue+ with some oranges/pinks in Heroics and we look for similar rankings in our Trials.

Who we need:

Excellent raiders who are hungry for CE progression for next tier. Off-tanks and other specs for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well. AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.
Please have a high quality microphone with little background noise when talking. Otherwise, comms can just as easily be done through raid chat. We want to provide a distraction-free environment so all raiders can be focused on their rotation and the boss fights.

Composition:
We are actively recruiting…
High Priority Specs:

Aff Lock
Fire Mage
MM Hunter

Medium Priority:

Unholy DK

Our plan:

Push as far as we can into CN Mythic (CE is the goal) and prepare for CE progression in 9.1.
Most importantly, have fun doing it! We pay to play this game, we don’t put up with any BS that we don’t have to. No drama, no toxicity or elitism. Just the guys hanging out in raid and having a good time slaying these dragons.

Schedule (6 hours per week for progression):

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45.
Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional, farm content)

Contact (I respond fast!):

Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hello Refreshments,

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 7/10M

We are currently looking to add a solid Holy Paladin to our raid core.

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hey there, Hyperbole on Tichindrius is recuriting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by current and past Cutting Edge raiders. We raid on Saturday (5-9 PM PST) and Sunday (5-8 PM PST). If you are interested or have any questions you can talk to me on discord at Lucro#6215 .

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for an hpal.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
8/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148

Hey Refresh!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello! Moonglow on Horde A52 (6/10M) is looking for a solid Hpal to add to our roster. Feel free to check us out and get ahold of me if interested. Discord Shaami#2856

If you havent found a guild yet add my discord to chat Haz#3047

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/thursday from 9pm-12am PST with an optional raid on Wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently, the guild is 4/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early February due to some real-life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 8/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lets talk about getting you into raid tonight!

Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat#3866