222 3/10M Rogue LF 2x

Hi all.

Looking for a 2x a week guild on my rogue (222ilvl 1400io)

Sunday-Thursday 8EST-1amEST

Got a later start this xpac but usually hovered around US 150-200 all prior xpacs besides BFA (did not play)

Since 9.0 is almost over, looking to finish out this tier as best as possible and move into 9.1 strong.

Drop your information here and I’ll be in touch if the times and progression match up with logs, ect.

Hi Symonds! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Symonds!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Thanks. Still looking

Hey Symonds!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi Symonds,
We raid an hour later than you would like. If that’s a possibility give us a look.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Name: Alpha AF

Schedule: Sunday & Monday 8-11PM EST

Progression: 4/10M 10/10H

Goal: Build a Cutting Edge team with casual hours

History: Former US-100 Leads and Raiders. Former CE.

Summary: A Casual hour team who run lots of pvp and m+ out of raid.

Recruiting:

Warlocks
Rogue
Mage
Priests(All specs)
Shaman DPS/Heals
Warrior DPS
Death Knight DPS

All mythic ready DPS/Heals are welcome

Contact me via Discord if interested - Awetosis#6997 or Twitch: Awetosis.

Thanks all. Keep them coming

Hey Hipro here from on Kil’Jaeden. We’re currently 4/10M, and raid Fridays and Saturdays from 9-1 EST. Can message me on Discord @ Hipro#8620

Hi Symonds! I’d love to chat with you about One Shot! We’re a new guild breaking into the scene! Add me on discord at Letholas#9581! Looking forward to talking to you!

Hey there! The Aftermath is currently recruiting for our Mythic raid team! [H] US-Zul’Jin Learn more about us here.
Feel free to message add me on disc! Vel#7996 <3

Hey Symonds, Hope you are doing well, let me know if my post below makes you interested!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

After our first raid we are 3/10M with invera dying. We will aim to be at least 5/10M this week. Our wowprogress will show incorrect prog because we have a ton of 8/10M raiders so it does show sludge and council being dead.

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

DPS:
DK
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Good evening. GSG (a) on proudmoore is seeking a couple dps. We are 4/10M currently and should be 5/10 this week. We raid wed/sun 6-930 pst. If you’d like to chat further please add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451

Thanks all. Goodnight!