[H] 212 Spriest LF casual M,Tue,W only raiding guild

Hello,

I’m a pretty chill guy, been with this game since the dire maul patch way back when. I’m pretty sure you all miss those times. Was a hardcore raider in my 20s, now I’m in my 30s, and I’m just looking for a casual AOTC-focused guild. I can only only raid Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 7 CST to 12 CST. Only ever been Horde and not willing to faction change but willing to server change.

I was in a guild whose GM and raid lead quit during heroic Denath progresssion a couple months ago, I stopped playing, and now I’m back looking to find a solid guild for 9.1 and onwards.

I main spriest but also interested in playing an assin rogue in 9.1. Just looking for a chill, no drama environment.

Hi Kiraj! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

If you can make it on Sunday night also, we have the perfect environment for you. We are all older and very focused on a no drama and relaxed environment while we casually go through whatever content we can get through. We get AOTC and anything after that is just icing on the cake. H[Zul'Jin] <Emerald Parrots> 2 night AOTC guild recruiting for mythic progression