205 Lock 10/10H LF Casual Mythic Guild

Hello all! I’d like to step up to mythic once again after clearing AOTC! I was 5/12M in ny’alotha and want to step up again this tier or next in 9.1.
I can raid 7pm-11pm CST any day except sunday (exceptions can be made depending)
I am available to chat however 2pm to 2am cst every day
I have decent logs from normal, haven’t tried in heroic too much yet, just recently swapped after alting for 8 years.
Had over 75 kills in mythic ny’alotha across 3 toons, over 40 in Castle across multiple toons.
Also have lots of PvP experience, if that’s of any use.
Can upload photos of UI/Addons upon request. Can also link my main throughout BFA upon request to prove experience.
Also just recently swapped covenants so working renown back up.

1 Like

Hey Melinle! I’d love to chat with you about joining our group! Add me on Discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey there I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Hi Melinle! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Melinle!

In reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit here. While a Discord conversation is always best, here are some basics about Arm of Hades:

• 14+ years of stability; drama free adult based gaming community
  • Raid times: Tues/Thurs, 7:00-10:00 CST
  • Progression mindset: Kill as much as we can in 6 hrs/week, and have fun doing so in a non-toxic, positive environment
  • Progression: 9/12M in Nya’lotha, 4/10M Nathria

We’d love a keen, good natured Warlock to add to our raiding core, and we never recruit for a “bench”.

If you’d care to chat more, please add me on Discord at Shtanky#4568

Best wishes in your guild search!
Shtanky - GM - AoH

Hey do you have a discord we could talk on?

check us…

Any chance you can do Tues and Thurs 9pm-12am CST? We are an adult only guild (21+, though average age range is 30’s-40’s) on Area 52 looking for another warlock for our team. We are 10/10H and just need a few more people to push into mythic. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and some even pvp. If you’re interested, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

Revara#7427

Hey there Melinle,

Obvious Immortalis Plug is an AOTC focused alliance guild on Stormrage, we raid Fridays at 9pm eastern until 12ish, we’ll be adding a second night in 9.1.

We are a fairly casual group, we like to have a laugh while killing bosses, goal is to get AOTC every tier and do a bunch of keys as well :slight_smile:

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

If you are still looking hit me up. We are looking to bolster our roster for next tier to start progressing into mythic. Would love to chat, all of our info is in our recruitment post:

Still searching

Hey there, if our times and days work out we would love to have another Warlock for our Council prog and for 9.1! I’ll leave all our copy paste below but hit us up if we interest you.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello there Mel, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Melinle! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796