Holy Paladin LF guild

220 ilvl holy paladin looking for guild. 3/10M with Inerva prog. went 10/12 in NYA. Looking for casual 3/10 mythic or AOTC guild, any US Horde Server

1 Like

hey there, I run a casual mythic/AOTC guild on Illidan. Hit me up and we can chat.

Discord: YaBoiBangz#9359

Add my discord to chat Haz #3047

Hi Nastos! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello
I’m an officer with Scapegoats (horde - area 52) and we are 10/10H 2/10M filling out our progression roster for mythic CN. We are looking for RDPS but we do have flexibility within the healing core to move a healer to RPDS in order to add new healers

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We also have players that PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Msg me for more info

bnet - Counterbob#11400
discord - Counterbob#5716

Hi add me on discord Knami#3258 my guild is current 5/10 mythic.

• Hello Nastos. My guild, The Order on Altar of Storms, is looking for a pally healer. We are 4/10, looking to get Inerva down this week.
  • We raid T/Th from 9-12pm EST.
  • If you reach out to me soon, we can set up a trial.
  • While we do look for skill of class and mechanics, we mainly look for positive people who are just fun to raid with. In short, I care more about one’s character than parsing.

discord: Igasho#1842
bnet: Andromeda#1994

Hey man,

Not horde, but if you’re open to alliance, hit us up.

TL:DR:
Guild: Fusion
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid days/times: Current: Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST; 9.1: Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30PM EST
Atmosphere: Adult humor, laid back, a bit crass, Adult-friendly (life happens); 18+
Discord is required for raids, open for hangs

Contact Us:
Alces: Disc: Calamitymoose#9360 / Bnet: Moose#11314
Stang: Disc: stang#6206 / Bnet: Stang#1347
Kip: Disc: Fipple#7973 / Bnet: Pikul#1586
Noc: Disc: Nocnai#1806 / Bnet: nocnai#1397

Hi Nasto. If you’re open to Alliance guilds, then perhaps ours would be of interest to you. I’m also curious as to your flexibility for swapping between Kyrian and Venthyr as fights demand :slight_smile:

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

[H] Tichondrius - Immortal Empire
Character Name: Ezyclap - Tichondrius

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 6:30pm - 10pm PST
Current Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: (Jon Snowalker#9171)
Application: guildsofwow.c o m/immortal-empire (Remove spaces in com)

Requirements: We have a strict attendance policy so you must be able to attend every raid outside of emergencies, Self-improvement is key in and out of raid, It’s progression so you have to be willing to wipe and learn with a cool, calm, and collected attitude, Must have plans to be with us and hit 9.1 strong.
We are always looking for new players who push themselves harder than our current raiders, so just because the team appears to be filled please don’t hesitate to apply. Spots are competitive.

Additional Information: We also have people pushing 10-20+ keys constantly so if you are into that as well we are the guild for you.

If you cant find what you are looking for on horde side and our times and such work for you feel free to hit me up, info is in our recruitment post:

Hello there Nastos, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey,

Inhibit 6/10M with many phase 3 council pulls.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30-1:00 Eastern.

We are actively recruiting

1 core healer - Resto shaman/HPal

1 Tank - DK, DH, Monk, Warrior

All competitive DPS.

We are Horde on Thrall Server.

Our focus for the next tier is CE and we will continue to build for the roster for CE.

Please fill out the attached document if interested.

Discord DM: Nick Martin#1564

Hey Nastos! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. This is an Alliance guild so I know that would be a jump for you but many of our players also have alts on Horde side as well. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If you end up making a toon on alliance and want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Gorlock#7739 I think we can work together

Hiya! I’m the recruitment officer for (5/10M), and we’d like to offer you a trial position!

If you’re interested, please contact me at Cohan#9678 on Discord!

Have a wonderful day!

Hello!
Astral [7/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Wednesday 8:00pm CST (Optional Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111

Hey there,

If you’re looking for something a little more serious but with a great environment please check us out! Here’s our info for you.

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969

Hello there! If you are available Tues/Thurs from 930pm-1230am EST I think we could be a nice fit for you. My BNET is Silver#1492 and Discord Silver#0085.

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. Currently 6/10M with progress on Council.