5/10M Exp Multi Class player Looking for Horde Guild

Hello,
Iam currently in need of a new home due to some issues with my past guild. I have 4 chars at max level and 2 of those being 220+ With mythic experience. Iam looking for a guild that raids between 630-10EST Cant really be flexable with the times due to work.
I have a resto/Ele shammy 221, a 219 Frost/Fire mage and a warrior/druid that could be tuned up if needed. I Have experience on 5/10M bosses this Tier, With past Cutting edge experience. Looking to stay on horde, Currently on Illidan. Please send me a message in game with what yah got!
B tag - Selorkie#11481

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello there Selorkie, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836