Shaman Healer LFG

Looking to finish H or go right into Mythic. I am a resto shaman ILVL ~210+. Active m+. Wanting to join a guild that is serious and looking to improve.

Hi Drpickleme! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.

Hello there! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’ll drop the copypaste below; I would love to get the chance to chat with you about your raiding goals and what we might be able to do for you! Cheers!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hello Drpickleme, if you havent yet found a home our guild is running our usual clear of Heroic CN tonight at 9pm. If you would like to come along for a trial run you are more than welcome to try us out.

Hey Drpickleme,
We are Horde on Bleeding Hollow
10/10H Raid Tues and Thurs 6-8pm EST
Pushing into mythics once we get enough folks.
Tempress#11905

Hey Drpickleme, looking to recruit for a few teams in our guild. Times, group information and contact information copy/pasted below. Looking for people that want to push content on tight schedule. Mainly looking for people to join my team (Team Safe Space).

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472