Returning Player LF Semi-Hardcore Home

As the title says, I came back to play with friends, there isn’t anything wrong. We are all on really good terms. I just prefer a little bit more competitive atmosphere, mostly to push myself. When I get complacent I get bored, and I start to suffer.

Current Prog 10/10H (MM Hunter) Prefer to retire this toon.

Working on a Fire Mage right now (Fresh).

However, through my career have been a Healer (Hpal, Druid, Priest, Sham)

Raid times are up for debate, just absolutely no Wednesday Nights or Sunday Mornings.

Hey! Are you set on staying alliance, and your server, or are faction/server xfer’s something you might be interested in?

My guild, Never Lucky, Horde side on Bleeding Hollow, are about par for your hunter’s progression (10/10H, 1/10M), and are in search of a fire mage, or healer as we progress through Mythic Nathria.

Our raid times are Tues 8-11pm Eastern, and Sunday 7-11pm Eastern. We have a fairly active discord, and we usually have people on most nights (friday nights get a little dead, but half the guild does DnD on friday I think).

Anywho, if you’re interested, give me a shout, if not, Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I am not opposed to Horde, but would like to stay alliance. Thank you though!

Hey there!

I’m with guild Ardent on Stormrage. We are a fairly new guild with currently 10/10H cleared and are looking to progress into Mythic soon. We want the guild to have a semi-casual vibe, where we have fun in high end PvE content, but maintain some level of productivity. We’d love to have you in the guild and we can help gear your mage in our heroic clears atm. We have many capable players who can help do weekly 14s and higher down the line!

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST. If your interested or have more questions dont be afraid to hit me up:
Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hi Vixale! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Suboptimal (on Duskwood) are looking for more healers. We are 9/10H.
We raid on Tues & Thurs 8pm to 11pm server time. We also to stack runs to help
get gear for ppl.
We help each other to push M+ keys, as well have a group that do achievement runs on Sunday.

Any questions or would like to know more get in contact with
Battle.net - Pustulio#1203, MiniNinja#1200178, Massdread#1160

He guys I am still looking!

Hey! I’d love to chat with you about our guild, I think we might offer what you’re looking for. My disc is lady_dwarf#9863

Whats your ilvl on healers & how open are you to playing them?

Potency is a newly formed team looking to builds a semi-hardcore atmosphere and push into CE. We would love to bring on like-minded folks who want to avoid the 2-3 “carries” in their raids and have mutual respect for the other folks’ skillset and attitudes within their raid. If you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you!

Abous Us

was founded by 2 long-time raiders who wanted to avoid routine carries in semi-casual groups. The goal is to push for CE and to improve tier over tier. Both of us are multi-top 50 players historically and have been on this game since release in 2004. Leadership has been running guilds for upwards of a decade now.

Recruitment Needs

• R DPS (Specifically looking for Ele, S.Priest, Mage, Lock, Chicken)

• Heals (Disc, Pally, Monk, or Druid)

WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs: 7:30-10:30 CST

WE DO NOT RAID MORE THAN 2 DAYS A WEEK

Mission

Build a CE roster over the next raid tier and aim for a top 500 WW position in the long haul. This is a new guild. Be prepared to build a roster with us.

Contact Info (GM)

BNET: Ekye#11711
DISCORD: Ekyu#3966

Hello Vixale!

Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time.

Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer, so we’re flexible. We’re an East Coast US guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we’d like to take the raiding seriously but still have fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).

I know you mentioned you preferred staying alliance, but if you consider going Horde on A52, let me know. We just recently transferred to A52 Horde, core folks are 10/10H and we push keys daily.

Battle Net: cm55#1806
Discord: Grey#4632