225 Boomkin/223Hpal(alt) 6/10M (former world 100 raider) LF Guild

Hey there potential recruiters!

I have all the CE from MoP/WoD within 1-2 months of release of content and kills from Cataclysm with relevant release kills. I used to raid in a progression based guild that was competitive for top 100 guilds. I retired during the middle of Warlords in order to finish my thesis for my degree and start my freelance career. I am looking for a CE guild (currently or soon to be) that is friendly, open, and accepting of people from all walks of life. The reason I am looking for a guild is because I am not currently comfortable with the atmosphere the guild I returned to raiding with in Shadowlands. I also want something a bit more competitive in terms of time spent on content as well as earlier clears.

I was work from home before Corona and still am and can offer 100% attendance or significant advance notification of absences. I realize that my retiring and being absent from the raiding scene until this tier likely has you skeptical and that’s okay, I get it. I was the recruitment officer for my competitive raid guild and I understand that you may be looking for people with recent experience.

I actually currently maintain 6 characters at 210 or higher, 3 at 220 or higher. I enjoy healing and rDPS and am willing to flex for roster needs if necessary. I enjoy pushing m+ keys, however this is my first season as I was fairly inactive during Legion & BFA so I have not pushed as far as I’d like but am happy so far with my progress into 18s/19s and would like to keep seeing numbers going up.

Good afternoon,

We need a high skilled boomy here for our main core roster!

============================================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Disc Priest
Mele - Death Knight, Monk, Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Warlock

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sun-Mon 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

If you do not hear back from us please understand we are busy and can’t get in contact with everyone.

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 4/14/2021

Hi Damascena! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Dropping my spam here, let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile: [H][Area 52] <Umbral Ultimatum> 7/11 H, 10/11 N, 9/10 M SoD LF Mage LGBTQ+ Fri/Sat

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Alternative Contact Method
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Msg me if you want to chat. Levios#1714

7/10M
30-50 year old raiders
CE focused and beyond
8-12 EST tu/we

Hello we’re 8/10 Mythic and raid tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST hmu on bnet alue#1328

I’d be happy to talk to you. 8/10 w/ SLG to the 2nd intermission. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore - feel free to give me a btag add if any of that jives with what you are looking for -
Conzeula#1172

dkg on tich 10/10m - will push top 50 us next tier - add on discord to talk tameyy#0001 or bnet thekidfresh#1211

Hey would you like to chat? We are on Zul’jin and currently 6/10M raiding on Sundays 8pm EST and Mondays 9pm EST. My discord is jathanrawls#8773 if you are interested.

Hey there Damascena. I would definitely be interested in talking with you about joining {Sons of Perdition} over on Zul’jin if you’re interested. We’re currently 7/10M and are working hard to down Sludge asap before extending until Sire is dead. We raid Tues/Weds 9pm-1am, and have many players who run high M+ and RPvP all week. Many of us including myself also have long histories with high prog guilds coming back from time off and then jumping to guilds with a more prog oriented atmosphere as the itch to do proper content kicks in again.

Currently we are mainly in need of RDPS with the priority being Lock>Boom>Spriest atm. So would love to have you with us going forward if you’re interested.
If so feel free to contact me directly on Discord/BNet or apply on our website.
BNet: Absynnian#1531
Disc: Absynnian#7867

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 5/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Damascena

We’re an Alliance mythic casual guild on Dalaran. We’re currently 6/10M with a 1% wipe on Council. We are competitive and are pushing for CE, but don’t want to make it a job. We have a smaller roster to keep everyone included.

Our roster is structured with 15 core raiders and 5 flex positions.

We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

Btag - Clearstrider#1352

Hope to hear from you!

Hello charlie work here we are on illidan 10/10 Heroic 6/10 Mythic Looking for more for our mythic raid team.
Raid times Tuesday Wedneday Thursdays 8-11pm EST. Weekend Mythic Plus Alt runs and Pvp.
Looking primarily for ranged dps, but any are welcome to apply! my bnet is moshin123usa#11515 would love to talk to ya

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

We may be a good start into getting back into mythic raiding, if you look at it that way. And or we become your new home, which I believe to be the case upon playing with us. Reach out if we are a possible fit!
Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m 1 night Artificer prog @18%

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.

Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm) May become mandatory at the start of new tier.

Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Burninn or myself. Thankyou.

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey Dama!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey we would love to add a player of your skill set and boomy for council!

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541