221 2/10M Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Would prefer a Tue/Thur guild, currently a raid lead for a random guild in a small server. Looking to server change for a more active experience.

Hey Alliance! We could use another warlock! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey Alliance! I’d love to chat with you on discord! We are a tues/thursday raiding guild also at 2/10M! Add me at Lethoals#9581!

added you!

didnt get it on discord, try again?

Hey Alliance. not sure if staying alliance is a requirement for you but if your looking to change it up,
Pumpers Anonymous on Illidan is a T/TH guild that is 3/10M. We raid from 8pm-11pm cst. Id love to talk to you if you’re up for it.
Criticalfail#1905 bnet
Totem#0238 discord

Hey man I have a warlock spot open. Add me on discord

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Hi Alliance! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Alliance,

Stardust (3/10 M) would love to talk to you about raiding with us. We need a lock.

Does your schedule have any wiggle room? We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p.

We’re on US-Stormrage, an high-pop EST server. There are a lot of Alliance here.

The best way to determine if we’re a good fit is to talk to us. But until then, knowing what we are about is important. Our goal is to keep chipping away at challenging content on a limited schedule and within a positive environment. Historically, that means clearing current heroic content and then continuing onto mythic content. We tend to push further into mythic content with each progressive tier within an expansion and even earned some CE achievements. We are a friendly, light-hearted bunch that keep cool heads during progression.

If you think that we are worth a chat, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

If you can do Tue Wed 6pm PST I have a full time spot for you :slight_smile: We’re Alliance on Sargeras, 3/10M. Add me @ Robert#6541

Hi Alliance! Your Tue/Thur criteria fits us to a T. Malarkey (Alliance on Gnomeregan) raids 7-10ishCST T/Th. We currently have a core of 15 raiders that got AOTC together early last month and recently have been trying our hand at mythics using pugs (less than ideal). We are 2/10M (0.5% on Destroyer this week), and are now recruiting dps/heals (lock would be great). Our server is part of a large cluster of 8 other servers, and the breakdown is 58% Alliance.

If interested, please message me on disc! DoctorPinp #6018

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays ik (ik its not tuesday/thursday lol) at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hey there. Not a perfect fit for days and times, but I would like a chance to earn your services anyway. We are Carried, 2/10 mythic guild on horde side KJ. Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific until 9pm. We are a fun group that I think you would really enjoy. You can find me on discord Gorlock#7739

How against would you be to faction changing to horde as well!? :smiley: We are currently a fresh 10/10 Heroic guild but are trying to fill our roster to a consistent 20man group to raid on Tues/Thurs at 8PM-11PM EST on Mal’Ganis.

If this interests you, please message me on discord @Corey#8854 or battlenet @Holyhow#1277

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

Good Afternoon Alliance! (Great Name BTW lol) We are currently looking for exceptional DPS to help round out our current roster and we think you would be a great fit! Going to link the guild information below. It also includes a link to a guild application and contact information as well. Hope to hear from you soon, if not, good luck in all your future adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Full
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
7/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Hey Alli!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hiya! We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M. We raid Tues &Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 Bnet: kationka#1578