5/10 M H.pal lf Guild

I’m bad, somehow deleted my other topic. Please just check out my wowprogress for detailed information.

Keladra-thrall. Thanks so much!

Hi Keladra! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Keladra, hope you’re doing well would love to chat if you have some time, hope you’ll consider us!
Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently into Lady prog @ 6% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our GM, Ryan, recruiting officer Dom, or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Greg#8068
Bnet: Gregoriusz#1863
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hello not sure if going Alliance would be son option for you. It my guild is currently on sargeras 6/10m with sub 20 percent pulls on Nick. We are looking for a solid hpally for our 5 healer spot and for certain for certain fights in general. We raid tue/wed 720-1030cst. Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces of course) also if you can add me on bnet Ash#11430

Hey there! My name is Censor is raider in Malignity. I think my guild on Area-52 named Malignity might be a fit for you.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 6/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who has full cleared Castle Nathria and who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord or add my btag. :slight_smile:

Bnet:Censor#11254

Discord:Censor#1359

Hi Keladra!

Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10M and looking for a good holy paladin to help us finish out our tier. I will drop the copy and paste with our app info below; hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
One Exceptional player

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Moonkin

Healer:
Paladin

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Unfortunately my ilvl is really low so it wouldn’t work to go with a guild that extends lockouts unless they have an rbg team or something that I can gear up outside of raids. Sorry

Hey Keladra,

Im currently looking for an HPally, I’ll post some info below.

Mana has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance and then said F#%# that and came back to Horde.

We are 5/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 10:30 pm thru 02:30 am (ST)

What we need: Mythic-oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) Paladin!
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage
Melee DPS; None

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader

Or, submit an intake form. Remove the space after the h for the complete link.

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19CgMtSoCvygHYq54D1JxXvf3WTFfTRjrFCe0pTI9gl8/edit

Looking at your your wowprogress I think you’d be perfect for us. We are Blame it on Something .We only care about your parses and what you do to improve them. Mechanics, no thank you! We want those parses. If you do not get good parses then we need a good excuse why. Blame your ilvl, your team, the boss, it does not matter. Please contact our GM @ Paddymoar#14798