220 3/10 M Fire Mage LF raiding guild

On area-52. Looking for a mythic raiding prog guild. Preferable raid times are 7-10 Central

Hi Bonus! If open to server transfer, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Bonusfeature,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. We are looking for a few dps to round out our upgraded roster, and I think you would be a great fit. You could raid/trial from Area-52 if you do not feel comfortable transferring as well.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DK
Ranged: Mage
Healer: Exceptional Applicants Only

If you do not see your class / spec here you can still apply. We consider any exceptional applicants for our roster.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 5/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

Lok’tar, Bonusfeature!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re 3/10m and have openings for ranged dps.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord, preferred: Ember#2528

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon! Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hey Bonus,

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I read over your post and I think you might be a good fit for us. We would love to see you apply :).

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
7/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. :heart:

Hello there Bonusfeature!
Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hello,

Kinda Sus 3/10M on bleeding hollow. Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST. If those times work for you, I would be happy to chat on discord to see if we’re a good fit for each other. Yezz#4788 on discord

Hey Bonusfeature! <The Elder Race>, 2/10M (almost to 3/10M) US-Arthas is recruiting for our core raid group. We’re a very social and laid-back guild with some key pushers and a good PVP scene. You sound like a great fit for our guild. If you’d like to apply and are willing to xfer, you can do so at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/arthas/the-elder-race/mythic-raid-group .

Heya, Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a 2 night per week semi-hard-core guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to push CE this tier. We’re currently 4/10M and looking for a mage. We run a 22 man roster so bodies are always available for raid every week. We also push high keys outside of raid and do PVP.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)
Wednesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)

Contact info:
BTAG: Shinseina#11249 / Discord: Shinseina#8434

Hey Bonus,

We’re still looking for a few good folks for our mythic raid team - if you’re open to considering a faction/server change, we’d definitely be interested in talking more to see if we’d be a good fit! Raid times are 6-9PM PST (9PM-12AM EST); here’s our post, if you’re interested:

Feel free to add me on battletag: gareth#1765, or disco: erin#9390

Or any of our officers:

Name Role In-Game BattleTag
Path Raid Lead Pathtotems/Pathtofury razor#11478
Ladi Officer Ladi Ladi#11578
Cizzal Officer Cizzal Cizzal27#1251

We are Defiance on Thrall 5/10M. Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We run three hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (opt H Saturday Run) 9:00 P.M-11:59 P.M est(Tues is farm). We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: AaronC#11555 (GM)
Mcirish#1609 (Recruiting Officer)

Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…/