Resto Druid Reroll - LF Active Heroic Raiding Guild

Hey, like the topic says, I have a resto druid reroll ~205ilvl that I am looking for a raiding guild on.

This tier I have achieved both AoTC and KSM on my main mage, but I am looking for something for to do on non-raid nights in my mage’s guild - and possibly, find myself an active community that I could have become my main environment.

I currently have a R3 BoAT, and a R1 Dark Titan’s (what a let down) and the PvP Healer/DPS legendary for hots n dots.

I have the patterns and enough Soul Ash to start aggressively crafting the new BiS M+ and the best Raiding Legendaries.

I am located in on the East Coast - so will only consider a guild that ends their raid NLT 10pm est.

I am NOT available on M/W due to my main guild’s raid schedule.

I have logs from my main, and any other links you would like to see.

I have experience as an active and effective recruiter.

I hope to hear from you!

-Blink

Btag is Fetty#11273 if you want to add me and ask any questions!

Hi Blink! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Friend request sent.

This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Hello Blink,

Pillow Fort is a 10/10 Heroic guild on Mal’Ganis and we are mostly an EST group of individuals that raid Tues/Thurs @8PM EST-11PM EST and do M+ actively as some of our players do have KSM already! We are very active in Discord as well and play other games as a community pretty often. If this is something that intrigues you, please message me in discord @Corey#8854 or on battlnet @Holyhow#1277.