225 4/10M UH DK LF Guild

Currently trialing with a guild, thank you for your interest!

Hey Edgydkname!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Sent a discord request - I’d love to chat

Edgy,

If you’re at all interested in Horde I’d love to chat with you!

5/10M
Fri/Sat 7-10 PST

Kovas#11562 (Battle Net)
Kovas#1022 (Discord)

Hi Edgy! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 5/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward. Guild leadership and many of our raid team have a strong history of achieving Cutting Edge and similar progress on end game bosses from vanilla through BFA.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin
Healer: n/a
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

Hi Edgydkname, if your raid schedule is a little more flexible, our weekend raid might be an option!

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a DK DPS for our weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 4/10M.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Hello! My guild is on Area 52 horde. We are 6/10m and we do 6pm-9pm EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you’re interested in faction changing, you would be welcomed. My discord is: Miranda#0043

Hey Edgy

If you’re open to a 3rd raid night it looks like we could be a good fit! Hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Shaman

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

(Team Gravity) 6/10 Mythic CN is a group of skilled mythic raiders looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands. Gravity has a long history of CE raiding on Alliance and is looking to continue that tradition. We are looking for skilled DPS of the following classes: Death Knight, Ranged DPS (all classes with the exception of hunters). We currently raid Tues, Wed, Thursday from 5:30 - 8:30 PST (Pacific Standard Time).

If you are interested please contact me on BNet: Lock#12410.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -5/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 2 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Open Raid: Heroic Castle Nathria - 730pm pst

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG 4/10m
DK
Afflock
Spriest/Flex

Team Karma - Thursday/Mon 730pm pst - 930pm pst
3/10M 10/10H
Mage
DK
Boomie
Rogue

bnet thiz#11864

Hey there!

-Blood of the Dragon- [H] Area-52, 3/10M

If you’re an older player, like most of our guild members, your looking for a laid back environment. You probably still want to push content down, because you still like a good challenge, no matter what! Well do we have an offer for you!

We’re a mature guild, whose base ranges mostly ages 30-40+, but are seasoned players that still wish to enjoy the challenge of the game, and make what push we can. Currently sitting at 3/10M, soon to be 4/10… but not without your help!

At the moment, our DPS department is a little under-staffed, and we’d like to remedy this situation! We run progression raids on Wednesday / Sunday 7-10 EST.

We also do a Friday “Fun” Run every Friday at 7:30-10:30 EST. This is mostly for alts / more casual players, but it’s a run designed to still push 10/10H content. We bring the jokes, you bring the drinks!

There are also a few members that try and organize rated PvP, such as RBG’s saturday nights. We’re not great but we try!

More into the M+ scene? Maybe you want to get that sweet, sweet KSM? We run M+ as well! We have multiple high rated players, who casually clear 15+ for that sweet vault loot / score.

If any of this sounded at all enticing to you, then send myself or our Co-GM an in-game request to speak with us! We’re more than willing to chat on discord if you had questions or concerns.

Raid Leader : otheris#1153
Co-GM : shockers#1848

My discord : Otheris#5510

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Three things, y’all.

1. GTFO with this “Edgy” stuff. He’s War. War he will always be. I don’t care what his toon name is currently.

2. You’d be gaining an amazing player and amazing dude. Can’t speak enough good things. We’re very sad to lose him.

3. That said, you’ll still be his mistress guild (well, in my heart you will). He’s a member of MRI in our hearts forever and ever. We’ll reluctantly share him with you, but he’s still gonna hang out with us sometimes, okay? Upside, though, maybe we can all make some new friends doing keys and whatnot!

I’m gonna go cry in a corner now.

Hiya Edgydkname,

Dirt Flap is a guild new in Shadowlands. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H
4/10M
12% on Lady

Minimum ilvl of 218+, experience 2/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee
Warrior

Range
Boomie
Spriest

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey I’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 6/10M. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks.

Current needs:

Healers: Holy Paladin
DPS: Any qualified Ranged DPS/Unholy DK

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Hi, we would love to chat with you in discord. We are currently 5/10M and and pulling artificer this coming week. We could have a trial scheduled as early as Tuesday. (:slight_smile:

Elusive

Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hi Edgydkname, is currently recruiting to start raiding! We are currently rebuilding with quite a few returning players and leadership being 6/10M! We are looking to raid Tuesday and Thursday 930pm-1230pm EST! We also enjoy RBGs, Arenas and M+.

We are looking for all roles except for tanks!

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out!

GM - Giri#1101 Bnet Giri#4422 Discord
Officer - Cosmes#6940

Hope to hear from you and happy hunting!

Hey there War,
< Pumpin> [H] Illidan is looking for talented DPS to round out our core roster as we push for CE. You mention you’d like to stay alliance, but I am dropping our info here in case you were ever interested in faction swapping :slight_smile:
We are currently 6/10M and making quick progress on Council.
We raid on Wednesdays 5:30-8:30 PST and Fridays 6:30-9:30 PST.
We are an active community both in and out of game, taking raiding seriously while having a good time doing it.
Feel free to check out our earlier forum post and out WoWprogress page if you’d like, and please get in touch if you have any questions or to apply for a trial:
discord: sadie#0712 (preferred)
bnet: sadiebug#1358

Hi Edgy,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable DK to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. I know you said you were looking for something starting around 6-7pm PST, so I’m not sure if that aligns well with your schedule, but if you can swing the times, and would be willing to go horde, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655