Fury Warrior Returning From Break

15+ year player returning from a 3 month break

Have AotC

Weekends preferred
Horde only

Hit me up at kei#1785 if interested

Hi Kei! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Still looking

Hey Kei,

We’re recruiting DPS for three different teams. Have Fri/Sat 10pm - 1am CST, Sunday 10pm -2am CST, and Wes/Thurs 9pm - 12 am CST teams. Check us out below, feel free to dm me on disc. Joogold#2363

sent you a discord friend request

That’s my bnet battletag

it looks like you could be a good fit with us feel free to add me Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829 if you have any questions

Hey! Not sure what you’re looking for specifically, but I would love to get the chance to chat with you about your raiding goals and see what we can do for you!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!