Holy paladin 5/10M 1590 io

Hey just looking for a raid team/guild to finish this tier off and if it goes well start 9.1 with we ended up doing council 2 full nights and half raid quit guild . prefered time 9pm-12am est during weekdays na satuday but available anytime sunday id be able to raid 2-3 nights a week also if theres some key pushers id be down for that

Hi Zex! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

We are looking for a healer asap, but we start at 7 EST.
Tues,Wed 7-11 EST. Is that too early for you?
If not, I hope you’ll consider us.

We have been raiding together since mid-wrath and are specifically looking for players who want to play long term and make strong social connections with each other in and out of the raid nights.

We also do a lot of M+ too!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

added you cool thanks looking ya up homie

Add my discord to chat Haz #3047

After nerf 8/10m 7-10 Est Tues/Thurs
I need an hpal to rep my current one becuase he is leaving in a month just gave us a heads up so we had time to replace him so if the times work for you we are definatly interested

Discord: Claysthetics#9018

Hey man! Check out our info below, would love to add you to the roster immediately!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 Heals for our CE push.

We are currently 8/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

Heals: (1 spot open) prefer Hpal, but all strong heals feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

this sounds just what im looking for id love trial with yall ima hit ya up ingame
shalbrew

Hello there Zex, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

how do i close this out?

Hey Zex!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is seeking another holy paladin to add to our roster. We’re 7/10M currently, and want to bolster our ranks to finish off the tier with CE, and begin 9.1 even stronger.

We raid Sunday 8pm-11pm EST, Monday 9pm-12am EST. We’re also looking at adding a Wednesday heroic sale run.

Add me on discord if you’re interested and we can discuss setting up a trial! Nikki#9174