Area 52 Priest LF Weeknight raiding guild

Hello future guild master,
I am looking to join a weeknight raiding guild in A52. I am primarily shadow priest in raid, current ilvl 219, but can also heal M+. Have had AOTC for a bit and just got my KSM. My current guild is fairly casual and the raid team started dropping the game all together. I’m looking to join a new team and begin pushing into mythic raiding if possible.

I’m on raider io and warcraft logs if you want to look me up or message me for my discord :slight_smile:

Hello Dreeno!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee DPS - Closed

Ranged DPS - ALL

Heals - ALL

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hi Dreeno! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

If you’re OK with transferring to thrall add my discord Haz #3047

:Nostalgic:. is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

Hello Dreeno,

I am the guild master of Corrupted Cannoli on Area52-I’m actually recruiting a handful of raiders who would love to be in a tight-knit inclusive guild.

Progress: AoTC, 2/10 Mythic
Raid days: Friday And Saturday 8-11pm EST

We also do a lot of keys and play other games together in Discord.

If my guild has the potential to be your new home, please give me an add on Discord or Bnet
Discord: Okashiro#2856
Bnet: Okashiro#11455

Best of luck

Evening Dreeno, I am looking to add a Shadow Priest to our roster. If you are a patient individual who wants a shot at raiding at a CE level we might be the right fit for you. Our raid times are T/Th 8-11 est 7/10M with Sludge at 2%, CE in Ny’alotha. We’ve been around since start of BFA and our foundation is stable.

Feel free to apply at the link below if interested.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main