[h] 206 Havoc DH looking for guild

Hello, looking for a new guild after the one i was in previously fell apart. Not really much for raiding but I do enjoy doing keys and other kinds of content. Really just wanting to have other people to play with, without the toxicity.

Firm on staying horde but I might be amenable to server transferring if it sounds like a good fit. Currently on area 52

Hi Bedazzles! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Bedazzle, If you not into raiding we are looking for people to join our mythic+ team

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi bedazz,

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Current needs:

Tanks:

2 Main Spots, 1 Back up

Healers

Resto Druid
2 Back ups (any class)

Melee:

Unholy Dk
WW Monk
Warrior (Arms / Fury)
Any Classes

Ranged:

Mage
(2) Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Hunter

To Apply: Contact our GM Sairys#11858. Or Discord: Sairysdraconis#1534

how’re you doing i see youre looking for a guild i dont know if youve been picked up yet but id love to see you join mine we are currently 9/10 H CN. We also are pushing keys and even dabbling in pvp if you interested in that. it would be requiring a realm transfer to bloodscalp or somewhere in that realm cluster to join the guild but i’d love to chat with you more were currently looking for more people for our second raid team for season 2 in case youre interested for more information just shoot me a message on discord
Raz#4807 or Bnet SeizureBoy #11772

Hello Bedazzles

We are a new rolled guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to fill our ranks to do mythic+ runs with. We also raid as well but are starting recruiting for nightly mythic+ on off raid nights. If something new interests you feel free to reach out for more information

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi, are you still looking for a guild? Recruiting for Bloodknight Redemption [Horde/Illidan] We have a weekend team that raids on Sat 730-1030 CST
Contact- HoppingKoala#0745 [Disc] HoppingKoala#1644 [Bnet]

Hey @Bedazzles, Bush Wookies on Illidan has a good group of people to do keys with. We’d be happy to have you even if you aren’t raiding. Feel free to add Zilowa#1314

Hey! My guild <KeyStoners> is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)

Hey Bedazzles!

I think <HØME> Is exactly what you’re looking for! We do a ton of keys and always try to make sure everyone is included. We have a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity of any kind and always welcome players who fit in with that ideal