Lock for ce progression

I am currently 6/10m, enjoy rbgs (destro), and like to do keys. I have some pulls on council. I am looking for similar or higher prog. I would prefer something with raid days of thursday, friday, saturday, or any combination. I will consider other depending on times. I am east coast and work second shift so anything sunday-thursday my free time is after 1130pm est. I am open to transfer if the fit is right. Feel free to reach out with any questions @ pailos#1956 bnet. thanks.

Hi Palios! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Just added you on bnet, we are currently 6/10m and raid Tues/Weds/Thurs starting at 12pm EST so that works. Let’s talk!

still looking

Heyyy Pailos,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a warlock to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M with Sludgefist to 48%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Windwalker
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed! :slight_smile:

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579