[A] Sargeras- 3 friends LF casual guild

Three friends that have been playing on and off since vanilla looking for a casual guild, interested in helping out doing some mythic plus / pvp. Did some normal Nathria right at the beginning of the expac but don’t necessarily have the schedule for any hardcore raiding.

Shoot me a message in dis or bnet if you have any questions

Bnet: TheConmAn#1105

Disc: TheConmAn107t#6930

Hey! We are a group of older players playing at a more casual pace. We are looking to finish out AoTC, currently 9/10H, this tier an move forward when 9.1 comes out. Not sure what times/days you prefer, but check us out.

Hey! I sent you a friend request in Bnet, Bladestryke#1301. I am an Officer in Vykon and we would love to talk to you and your friends about our guild. We mainly focus on Heroic Raiding and Mythic+, but a lot of us like to PvP as well and are always looking for more. We have many veteran players and are focused on building friendships that will last through expansions.
I won’t spam you with our recruitment message, it’s on both the Sargeras and Guild Recruitment forums if you are interested. Hope to hear from you and your buddies.

Hey Pardis!

I’d love to chat with you about joining our group! Sent a discord request, talk soon!

Hi Pardis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!