DH/PALLY LF AOTC 10/10 H Guild EST

Hello,

My name is Figz and I have 2 goals for the Shadowlands:

1. Keystone Master each tier
  2. AOTC

I have two characters, you pick:
DH 9/10 H Experience 218 ilvl - I Tank M+ in addition to raid on this character
Paladin 9/10 H Experience 220 ilvl - I Tank and Heal M+ in addition to raid on this character - I also pvp some on pally too

After 100+ wipes on H Denathrius, I would just really like to see him die. Other then that I would also like to knock out Keystone master… not asking for anyone to carry me there. I’m capable… I just need an active guild that runs 13-16 keys that doesn’t just log on for raids. Pugging is frankly terrible this expansion and I’d like to do as little of it as possible in the future. Both toons are now Alliance but I wouldn’t mind transferring Horde one bit… in fact I’m sure it will make getting KSM easier.

I’m an adult player, zero drama and take direction well. I will always attend raid prepared unless traveling for work which doesn’t happen that often. I do occassionally work nights but that’s rare too. I’m a veteran player that has played since Day 1 Vanilla and raided since Molten Core. Looking for a new home. Shadowlands has been really rough on guilds.

Family Friendly guild a Huge plus
Large guild with multiple raid teams a plus
Large guild, with a Mythic team and a AOTC team that I can run keys with all week… and raid in the AOTC team with… a plus plus plus

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739 Thanks

.:Nostalgic:. (Area-52 Horde) is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

Hi there Figz!

I’d love to chat with you more. You state EST in the title, but didn’t really specify times so just a quick rundown for you in case it doesn’t work:

Assault is a Horde guild located on Thrall. We are an AotC oriented guild that dabbles in Mythic between tiers to keep interest up and we have a handful of players who push for Keystone Master every tier. Our raid times are 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) Friday and Saturday evenings. We are an adult oriented guild with many people having families, so we understand that real life takes priority. We take raid breaks for major holidays and before any new raid to prevent long-term burn out.

Add me on Battle.net if the above works for you to chat further! limbrok#1655

Hey Figz! We could use another DH :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Good Morning !

-Overdosed- is a larger gaming community and we have made our WoW home on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

We are 10/10H CN and looking to fill out our roster to head into M content. We also run tons of M+ and a bit of PvP as well. Very active community.

Please add me on Battlenet: Pabst#1296 or Discord: Pabst#3308 if you are interested!

I would love to hear from you.

Hi Figz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Still looking! Would love to find an AOTC raid team spot with a guild that has Mythic team and a M+ night. Thanks!