[H] Warlock 3/10M xp World First Raider LFG

Hi.

I’m Sponge.

I raided with Death Wish in TBC and beat nihilum to a world first kill.

I’ve raided in Wildstar and beat datascape, I very much enjoyed it.

Now I raid in Storm, speedrunning Naxxramas on WoW Classic, can’t wait for TBC.

My retail warlock is up to date, but our guild fell apart after wiping to the roster boss.

Looking for a new home! currently on Illidan, willing to transfer.

Hi Sponger! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Sponge!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Sponger!

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hey Sponger!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Alternative Contact Method
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Hey Sponger!

GUILD NAME: THE OTHER GUYS

SERVER: Zul’Jin (US)

Faction: HORDE

RAID: Tuesday and Wednesday TIME: 8:30-11:30 EST

Current Progress: 3/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H AOTC

Recruiting:

HIGH: Warlock, Windwalker

ABOUT US:

Hello and Welcome to THE OTHER GUYS! This raid team started as AOTC only people that ended up blasting through the content and decided to take on mythic. We have an incredibly laid-back atmosphere before and after raid, with joking and laughs between bosses. We want this to be your stable and long-term family. As a guild we do a lot together including: mythic plus tournaments with gold payouts, alt raid nights, and gaming outside of wow like Among us. We ARE the community to join for a fun atmosphere with easy AOTC clears and Mythic progression.

We are only raiding two nights a week. That will not ever change. We have a hard cutoff at 1130 and I cannot think of the last time we ever went late. No worries about having to stick around. Life comes first over gaming!

With all the talk of being laid back and having fun, we are still looking for SOLID and CAPABLE people for the mythic roster. Those of us that decided to move into the mythic scene are taking our team seriously and want to push for CE. We did it very late in the tier so not getting CE is acceptable, but we don’t plan on quitting before we get it! Next Tier we will have a MUCH better chance of CE given how much MORE time we will have in the tier as a guild and as a team!

Want to join casually and just run M+ for fun? Great! We have people who do that! Want to raid, but AOTC only? PERFECT! We do that! Want to be on the Mythic roster and raid with us? AWESOME! We do that! What I’m getting at is THE OTHER GUYS is your forever home, no matter what content. We even have people focused on pet battles. Yes, I’m serious! Come find your home with us, THE OTHER GUYS, over on Zul’jin.

Feel free to contact me via Discord or Bnet 24 hours a day.

BNET: Ndubz#1572 Discord: Arsunick#5522

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739

Hello there!

Wondering if you’d be interested in a really late night guild, we are looking for people:

How Long on Brez is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:
Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 slot)
Any tank welcome, Monk preferred

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
WW monk or UH DK preferred!

Ranged DPS (3 spots):
*Boomkin / Warlocks preferred!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!

Hello! Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild hoping to recruit a few more consistent players. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-10pm PST. We all have cutting edge experience, and we progress well. We are recruiting all roles. Please message me if you are interested.
Battlenet: Jen#1752
Discord: Shammyface@4485

Hey man! If you can raid wild star you can do anything ! Here is our spam. Have an immediate spot for another lock! 10% on lady I for our 6/10 so would love to add you this Thursday for the kill!

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541