3/10M 222 Shadow Priest - CE Experience LF Guild

Open to horde or alliance, preferably starting at 9EST.

Looking for a group of equal or greater progression, can provide logs.

US Top 50 in BRF with and

Maintaining a Boomkin alt as well @ item level 210 currently.

Discord: energy#9221

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H
3/10M
With Sun King Attempts.

Minimum ilvl of 215+, experience 1/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee
Unholy DK
Warrior
WW Monk

Range
Spriest
Mage

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey this is Hipro from Nine Lives (Kil’Jaeden), and you sound like a great fit. We’re 4/10M, raid Fri & Saturday nights 9-1est, and are great group focused friends puttin in the work to kill bosses. I’d love to talk to ya more so I added you on Discord, I’m Hipro#8620

Hey Mindblaster, we’re a recently formed guild on Tichondrius. Cleared through 3/10M in our third week together, still trying to fill out the last few slots. We raid T/Th 8-11 EST which is a little earlier than you’re looking for, but let us know. Feel free to add Stage#0001 on Discord or Stage#11935 on Battle.net.

Full guild pitch: [H] [Tichondrius] (3/10M) Needs DPS for Mythic!

Hi Mindblaster! if you can’t find a guild to match your prog, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Heyyyy mystery shadow priest,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a shadow priest to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9