Looking For Raiding Guild

Liljimbobjr - Currently Playing DH (veng for M+ but willing to gear Havoc for raid) and also MM Hunter. (Battlenet - FrostyFeet#126848) (Discord - Littlejimbob#2759)

• AOTC & 3/12 M Nya’Lotha
  • Top 50 Season 2 M+ DH on Thrall (casual in legion until became competitive in BFA)

My main goal is to find a guild with AOTC Progression and with a look at possibly Mythic progression after that. I love M+ and raiding … not so much pvp. I have exp in bfa with heroic and mythic raiding and would love for a chance to push my limits. As it stands my DH is currently 198ilvl and my hunter is also 198ilvl with the hopes that having been gone so long i can re gear within a week or two and be 200+ilvl on both characters.

Nagas Unite run later around 10:15 - 1:00 AM EST.
We don’t mind helping to gear you and having you join if the raid times fit. Could use either a DPS DH or a Tank. Tank preferably but either way we lack a DH!

Killing H Denathrius each week and recruiting to 20 people for mythic raiding. Could definitely use you!
Malfura#1764 Bnet
Malfura#2019 Discord

Hello! I believe our guild Pursuit may be a good fit for what you are looking for. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST with a focus on AOTC and potentially some mythic progression. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria. If this is something that you are interested in, feel free to reach out to me via discord, Proxymaster #8607 or by btag, Proxymaster#1872. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Little! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!