Looking mythic raiding guild

10/10H ,2/10M experience. I have a 220 lock, 216 pally and 207 shaman. Looking to be part of raid team that wants to down bosses and collect loot as a team.

1 Like

Hey there buddy!

We would love to chat with you! we are looking for a solid versatile player as yourself.

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us for keeping CE going through Shadowlands.

Current Progression: 6/10 M , AOTC, CE BFA

Raid days: Tue-Wed-Thurs(9-12 PM US Central, 10-1 AM US Eastern, 7-10 PM US Pacific).
Tuesdays are for clearing the re-kill Mythic /Heroic Bosses or Heroic re-clear.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
SefiePoou#1164, Urgfelstorm#1332, Kilashandra#1310, Vaxum#1526

Hi Pentaknight,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. We are looking for a few dps to round out our raid team, and I think you would be a great fit on your lock.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hi Pentaknight! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Pentaknight! I’d love to chat with you about my guild!
Add me on discord Letholas#9581

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hey there, if you are open to going horde i think we would be a great fit.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for mythic raiding. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that have Mythic aspirations but focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. We understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you interested in, we’d enjoy to chat more!

Raid Times:
Thursday & Friday 10pm(est)-1am(est)
Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M
We supply flasks and feasts during raids, with many of the members donating time/gold to supplying our team.
Contact: Xeiran (Battle.net: IamArchAngel#1303, Discord: ArchAngelSuriel#0001), Pandablorg (Battle.net: Blorgson#1313, Discord:Blorgson#3735)
If you have questions, Feel free to contact Xeiran or Blorg.

If you you are still looking.

10/10H 3/10M is recruiting exceptional DPS for Mythic Castle Nathria progression. We are a newly formed guild that is quickly assembling a competent group that can achieve CE every tier.

While we are probably the chillest group of players pushing CE around, we still expect everyone to perform at the required level for Mythic progression. Toxicity, xenophobia, sexism, racism and harassment have no place in our guild and anyone who goes against that has and will be removed regardless of parses/performance.

The guild was literally formed 2 days before the raid tier came out and although progression has been severely hampered by lack of raiders, I can assure you that this guild WILL achieve CE in this tier or the next.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to reply to this thread. You can otherwise message me on discord @sol#1889 or via battle-net @soletadm#1830.

Cheers and looking forward to raiding with you!

edit: raid times are tues-wed 8-11 pm PST

Hey !

The Aftermath on Zul’jin is currently looking to recruit strong DPS as we continue our push through Mythic CN. We are a newly formed guild of semi-hardcore raiders, led by multiple CE players looking to challenge ourselves to down bosses. If you are looking for a new home or a new challenge, we are interested in talking to you and seeing if you would be a good fit for our team!

Current Progression :

3/10 M CN

Schedule :

Tues/Thurs 9pm – 12am (EST)

Currently looking for:

Range DPS:

• Shadow Priest High Demand
  • Fire Mage High Demand
  • Elemental Sham
  • Markmanship Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Healers:

• Any exceptional Healer feel free to apply.

Melee DPS

• Any exceptional Melee feel free to apply.

Please contact:

Matics#11150 On Battlenet or Matics#4228 on Discord

Generick#1593 on Battlenet or Generick#6503 on Discord

Hey there our guild is currently looking for a solid Warlock to strengthen our mythic core, if you haven’t found something already then feel free to hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 4/10M with a 4% wipe on Darkvein.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello Pentaknight,
Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hello there!
Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Pentaknight,

Add Yezz#4788 on discord if these times work. Fri/Sat 10pm-1am, 3/10M Horde on Bleeding Hollow. Guild name is Kinda Sus. We’re LF a Warlock DPS. Would love to chat on discord to see if we’re a good fit for you and you a good fit for us.

Hey Pentaknight!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey, if you like to heal on that pally, we’re looking for our last healer spot.

COME CHECK US OUT [h] m4/10 t/th 8:30pm-11:30pm est - noble house-emerald dream

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile:

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 3/10M and we’d love to chat with you!

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 3/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Top of the morning to you!

Second Attempt Daytime Raid team on Sargeras is looking for some more talent to bolster our roster! The leadership is comprised of Cutting Edge players with a variety of experience across all types of content.

We are currently 3/10M 10/10H

Our goal: To be the early bird that gets the wyrm! The primary goal is to push mythic content and get Cutting Edge. If you enjoy being laid back and kicking it in your PJs while still progressing through the current content this will be the place for you!

Raid times
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
10am-12pm EST (9am -11am CST / 8am - 10am MST / 7am - 9am PST)

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time! Apply on our website or send us a message! Contact info below

Contact ME

Battletag
Nightlites - Mindclash#1800

Hello Pentaknight,

If you and your friends are still looking we are alliance and currently recruiting dps, we are currently 3/10 M. Please see bellow spam :smiley: and please feel free to reach out if you would like to run with us (Shestrouble#0286 on discord)!

Who we are:

Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday, 7-10pm CST

Thursday, 7-10pm CST

Invites start 6:45pm CST

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:

(http://)apply.volatile.one

(Remove () to work link)

If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286) or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!