Boomkin LFG

Class/Spec: Boom/206
Faction: Horde, could switch to ally
Cleared: cleared first few on heroic then took a break, just coming back and found myself guildless
Discord: Thrad#1339
Btag: Bukowski#1123
Availability: looking for after noons after 5pm pst any days

looking for casual or semi guild or community people that are actually logging in to play.

Hi Thrad! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Tried to add you on disc but didn’t work. Add me! Would love go talk with you about my guild!
Legerity#6788

Welcome back, Thrad!

We’re a diverse and inclusive lot on the blue and gold faction side, located on the Dawnbringer server cluster. The guild is named Comrach, which is Scots Gaelic for “sanctuary.” We’re a tight knit group that likes to raid, casual pvp, keys, old achieves or whatever.

We’re 6/10H, with AOTC last tier, and leadership has a solid history of AOTC in previous tiers. We have an opening for ranged DPS, and a boomie would be amazing. Raid times are T/Th, 6:30-8:30 PM Pacific, with most guild activities being in the same time slot. We span both coasts, so that has been our sweet spot for folks to be able to join in.

If you’d like to chat, I can be found at:
Btag: Mizmac#1505
Discord: Mceuan#9150

Hey there Thrad!

<HØME> sounds like it would be a great fit! We are a group who is semi-casual with a focus on clearing Heroic each tier. We have a zero tolerance policy on toxicity and seek to make all content fun for everyone. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST.

Hey hows it going, figured I would toss our recruitment post out incase you had not yet found a home. Hit me up if our times and such work for you and if you are interested in joining.

Hi there Thrad, I know youre looking for later raid times but worth a shot.

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push into Mythic CN. Currently 10/10 Heroic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+ Pushing. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hey !

The Aftermath on Zul’jin is currently looking to recruit strong DPS as we continue our push through Mythic CN. We are a newly formed guild of semi-hardcore raiders, led by multiple CE players looking to challenge ourselves to down bosses. If you are looking for a new home or a new challenge, we are interested in talking to you and seeing if you would be a good fit for our team!

Current Progression :

3/10 M CN

Schedule :

Tues/Thurs 9pm – 12am (EST)

Currently looking for:

Range DPS:

• Shadow Priest High Demand
  • Fire Mage High Demand
  • Elemental Sham
  • Markmanship Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Healers:

• Any exceptional Healer feel free to apply.

Melee DPS

• Any exceptional Melee feel free to apply.

Please contact:

Matics#11150 On Battlenet or Matics#4228 on Discord

Generick#1593 on Battlenet or Generick#6503 on Discord

Let’s chat?!

Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
Bnet: okayitsliz#1616

Bush Wookies on Illidan horde is lfm to push into mythic soon! We’re 10/10 and looking for more knowledgeable players to join our ranks. My bnet is Zilowa#1314 if you wish to talk more!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered…
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319