[LFG] Mage LF Mythic Progression

Hey Guys,

Mage here looking for a mythic guild to start progressing with. I’m 10/10H before my guild imploded. I’m available Sun/M/T/W/Th from 9:00pm - 12:30 Server. I’m a 31 year old dude with a couple of kids but I also try to take gaming seriously. I haven’t raided much since WOTLK but i’m looking for something serious.
Edit:
Wife will only let me have a scheduled raid night 2 days a week FYI. Anything more will be spur of the moment/if she goes to bed super early

Thanks

Sorry misread times.

Free bump and good luck in your search

Hey I’m right there with you with my Wife giving me 2 scheduled days a week. Our times are just a teensy bit later than what you have but if you can swing it would love to have you

Nagas Unite run later around 10:15 - 1:00 AM EST.
Killing H Denathrius each week and recruiting to 20 for mythic.
Malfura#1764 Bnet
Malfura#2019 Discord

Hey there! raids 2 days out of the week, and we are in search for ranged DPS for our roster. If you are interested at all, please message me on Discord: Travatron#5505.

We are currently 4/10 and progressing on Inerva at the moment. Would love to me you and see if you could join our guild :slight_smile:

Hi Emord! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!