Area 52 6/10m Fury warrior LF guild

My guild disbanded this week and so I am currently looking for a new guild to raid and do m+ with.

I am looking for a 2x a week raiding guild that raids on weekdays Monday-Thursday around 8:00-11:30pm est.

Ideally I would like to join a guild that is equal to or greater than 6/10m.

Feel free to reach out to me on here, in game or discord.
Bnet is Sam#112651
Discord is Brutaldeàth#3541

Thanks guys!

Hey there! is a 5/10M Guild looking for members on our team. I have sent you a friend request on Discord if you are interested chatting with us. Travatron#5505 is my tag.

Look forward to chatting with you!
-Trav

Hey there! Okay cool, just added you on discord!

1 Like

Hi Brutal! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Chaoticc, my hopes were to stay on the same server as I am currently, but I’ll keep ya guys in mind if I am unable to find something on Area 52. Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

Hello!
Astral [6/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Tuesday 8:00pm CST (Non-Mandatory) (Heroic Farm & Sometimes Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111

Hey Brutal!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Bayureth! I appreciate the interest. Your raid times would be just a bit too late for my work schedule. Thank you though!!

Hi Brutaldeàth! I have a unique and rare opportunity for you if you are interested.
Chaos Union, Area 52: Friendly, helpful, sociable; We’ve been away for a while, and are looking to rebuild our guild. We would like to reclaim “the old days”; a guild for all, and a raiding guild.
Right now, we will accept ALL active players, but we are especially looking for strong LEADERS who are Friendly, Sociable, helpful, and ACTIVE players, who can step up to an Officer role, help us re-rebuild our ranks, and who has a strong interest and knowledge in a particular aspect of the game; show your interest and knowledge and you will become the official organizer of that part of the game! If you are this person, please look for me in game! I will be looking for you!
Area 52: Karenna (Main), Twilight Vanquisher Deminarrà (alt), or Amandapalmer (alt), if you can’t find me please look for Irdu
our guild info:

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw