[H a52] 5/10m 223 Unh DK or 220 MW LF mythic/CE guild

Hello Everyone!

I am really hoping to find a permanent home. I have been really struggling this expansion to find a group to play with consistently. I have been playing wow since vanilla and have tons of experience. I’ve done a lot of mythic raiding over the years, I only have one CE though, Xavius. I recently transferred to A52 with a friend to a guild that needed him and not my monk so I rerolled to DK. They did not have a spot and so I am looking for a new long term raiding guild. I am open to transfer again for the right guild but a position on A52 would be banging. Here are some things I am looking for:

-CE Goal
-Established active adult guild that is currently raiding 2 nights a week and progressing, the past two guilds I have joined have failed to produce a second night of raiding. I am not looking for a group that has extreme growing pains or attendance issues where only 10 people are showing up.
-I understand having to sit sometimes is necessary, but please do not recruit me to the bench I am looking to actively raid.
-2 nights a week and Done by 11PM EST, earlier would be EVEN BETTER Please :smiley: days are flexible.

Please contact Eyeain#1938 IG or Eyeain#5108 Discord

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Day02

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants Only
Melee- DeathKnight, Rogue
Range- Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Mistweaver, Restoration Shaman

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hi Eyeain! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Groups out for harambeyonce

Take me to the top baby move me

Guilds are hard to find

Really hard to find apparently

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
2nd Intermission < 2Weeks of Prog

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Closed
Melee- Deathknight, DemonHunter, Rogue
Range- Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer- Exceptional Applicants
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!! :slight_smile:

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Loupy#1350, Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Here I am online on tuesday night sitting on another bench, this game sucks