Lfg - 9/10 h

Looking to finish H or go right into Mythic. I am a resto shaman ILVL ~210+. Active m+. Wanting to join a guild that is serious and looking to improve.

hit me up on Discord and we can chat YaBoiBangz#9359

Hi Drpickles! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi there, Bush Wookies would love to have you. Tuesday is a heroic clear and Wednesday is into mythic. Add Zilowa#1314 on bnet to chat!

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now ourselves), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).