226 DPS warrior (6/10m) LF CE home!

Hello!

Little about myself.
Top 100 US player throughout wrath/Cata
quit after Cata and came back for SL
Raiding is all!
Really chill dude who doesn’t ruffle anyones feathers. Just like to kill pixels.
6/10m experience with council at p3. Am not looking to go backwards.
I take pride in the pump and welcome criticism.
Arms or fury! Pretty adept at both so can change on the fly or depending on how warriors shape this xpac.

IMPORTANT STUFF
Raid times: Weekdays from 7 EST-1 EST
2 days a week only!
Horde or Alliance is okay! Am Alliance right now.
Haven’t missed a raid in SL
Always prepared with consumables, etc.
Am looking for a core spot. Obviously this depends on performance, but yea :slight_smile:

VIOLETWOOLF#1975
Thank you!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

8/10 Mythic Guild: The Annex

What We Offer
This guild is an option for those who are interested in getting Cutting Edge every tier in a relaxed, fun yet focused environment. We are all competitive players with a focus on progression and teamwork. The guild boasts an excellent community of great people who enjoy playing with each other and hanging out in discord out of raid.

We raid twice per week and stick to this schedule.

Tuesday: 8:30-11:30
Wednesday: 8:30-11:30

Requirements
Any high level player should apply.
We are looking for competitive players who are able to perform well in a Cutting Edge mythic environment. We are also looking for personalities who can work well as a team and gel well with our current roster.
We currently have an amazing roster and are looking to add a couple of really top tier players to bolster our ranks.

Guild Philosophy
Our main goal is progression and we value high levels of play. Our guild’s philosophy is to always put our best foot forward in every boss encounter which entails bringing our strongest team possible. We do not allow seniority or guild rank to at all influence who is taken to a particular boss fight. Instead we value competitive personal play and teamwork skills. Those who do not make the cut are not scolded, and we will work with individuals to improve.

Contacts
Battle Tag: Aureilius#1899
Discord: Aureilius2112#8125

Hi Violet! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello there! If you are available Tues/Thurs from 930pm-1230am EST I think we could be a good fit for you. My BNET is Silver#1492 and Discord Silver#0085.

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. Currently 6/10M with progress on Council.

super bump!

Hey Tuttles, Absolute on Mal’ganis horde would be interested in talking to you about a core spot for your warrior. We’re 6/10M (council to 26% third boss) raiding tuesday/wednesday 7-10 est. I added you on bnet, but if you need to add me on bnet: Rab#11453 or discord: Rab#1322 and we can chat some more.

I added you, looks like you would fit us perfectly.

SHIP IT - US Stormrage - Alliance
Tues / Thurs 9pm-1am EST
8/10 M with 50 pulls on SLG

illmerica#1459

Hey Tuttles!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

one more bump!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on SLG.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)