Looking for mythic guild on Sargeras

Hey there! I’m a 222 kyrian prot paladin and 219 Ret. I’ve been looking for a guild to do Mythic Castle Nathria with. Currently have AOTC and am 2/10M. I can raid any day of the week after 5PST. I’ve just transferred to Sargeras from another server. I’ve been raiding about everyday (so much raiding) i have a lot of experience.I have also been learning holy Paladin as well.

Hi Kiska! If open to Thrall or cross-server mythic raiding, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Kiska,

We raid Sat/Sun and are looking for some solid players for the end of tier and to go into 9.1. We are an alliance guild on Sargeras. The guild spam is below if you are interested.

Blame it on Lag is currently seeking raiders for our push through Mythic Castle. We are currently 6/10M 10/10H and in BFA we were 11/12M Ny’alotha, 5/8M EP and 7/9M BoD. We are a Sargeras Alliance guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

RAID TIMES (Central Time)
Saturday 7pm-11pm
Sunday 7pm-10pm

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday night guild activity (generally an alt raid, lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes keys most nights of the week. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

You can apply via our wowaudit site link below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/sargeras/blame-it-on-lag/laggers

Happy Raiding!