Holy Priest & Prot Pally LF Mythic Raiding

Currently experienced on 4 of the mythic fights in CN (killed 2) and AOTC
Looking for a mythic raiding guild with full-time spots for our classes and spec
Can raid any time other than Friday/Saturday/Sunday (until after 8PM PST)
219 Ilvl, good parses
Any faction/server

|Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding since we want to be an active community that goes beyond just raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in learning more !

Thank you but 10PM est is before 8PM PST we would not be available on those days at that time.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 4/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Nofuqs! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

We are still looking right now; not looking for a casual schedule or anything like that necessarily - we are wanting a personal accountability type environment above all else.