216 WW monk 2/10M LFG raiding Guild!

I am currently looking for guild to continue progressing through CN for the rest of the tier and to prepare for the next tier. I started out this xpac as a brew master but took a break after my group disbanded, I have since changed to WW. Hoping to stick in the Melee dps role if possible but I am open to changing classes and roles as needed. I also have a 210 Mage and am working on several other alts.

I am a very experienced raider in another similar MMO called Star wars the old republic, having cleared all Nightmare content (Mythic equivalent). Hoping to transfer my skills and experience in high end raiding into the WoW community.

If your interested in going Alliance hit me up Kelth#1486

Wed/Thur - 8-11 EST , 5/10 M , 11% Inerva

Hello

We are The Coffee Shoppe 3/10M lf more dps to continue rwiding this tier we raid tues/thurs 8 to 11 pm est

Of this suits you please add gilga2k#1922

Hey Brewkengo! We could use another WW :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey Brewkengo - I’d love to chat with you about joining us, we have an available slot for a MM monk or ranged DPS! Add me on discord Letholas#9581!

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi Brew! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Look no further boss man. Gorlock#7739 on discord. I have the place for you

Hello I’m from the guild Overtuned on Zuljin and we’re looking for 3 more dps for our full roster! We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. We are an AOTC focused guild who are looking to push as far as we can go into mythic once we accomplish AOTC.

We are 10/10H CN.

DM me on discord if your interested or have questions! Archmage Galacius#1482

Hi Brewkengo,

Stardust needs a WW Monk! We’re also 3/10M, so you can hop right in.

No need to change. We really do need a WW Monk. Our tanking core is solid and we already have mages. You’d be our only Monk.

Star Wars! I’m a huge fan. Never played SWtOR because I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla and don’t have time for multiple MMO’s, but would love someone to geek out with on most anything else SW.

I’m sure you’ll have no problems jumping in. A lot of raiding is mindset. Plus, we are looking for long term additions to our guild, and on-boarding is a short-term challenge that’s worth waiting for when looking for great fits.

Stardust’s goal is to keep chipping away at challenging content on a limited schedule and within a positive environment. Historically, that means clearing current heroic content and then continuing onto mythic content. We tend to push further into mythic content with each progressive tier within an expansion and even earned some CE achievements. We are a friendly, light-hearted bunch that keep cool heads during progression and our GM/Raid Leader has guild-running experience stretching all the way back to Vanilla.

I’m not sure what your schedule looks like, but we raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

OverDosed on Bleeding Hollow is a horde guild. We are 10/10H and looking for a few additional players to progress into mythics. We raid on Tues and Thurs 6-8pm EST looking for a mage. If the raid times fit what you are looking for please reach out to
Btag Tempress#11905

Pumpers Anonymous is an Illidan based guild, we raid from 8pm-11pm CST on T/TH. we are 3/10M almost 4/10M guild Looking for more dps, we are building with the intent of clearing CN and getting ready for 9.1. Our leadership is comprised of former CE raiders looking to clear content on a 2 day/ 6 hour a week time commitment. Our side of our raid nights we have about 15 people who are looking to run keys for their vault and a smaller group looking to push for IO.

If you have any interest I’d like to talk to you.
Criticalfail#1905 bnet
Totem#0238 discord

Hi there! Not sure how competitive you’re looking to be, but I’m building a Ce focused team for 9.1! Would love to bring you on as a WW! Let me know if you’re interested!

Potency is a newly formed team looking to builds a semi-hardcore atmosphere and push into CE. We would love to bring on like-minded folks who want to avoid the 2-3 “carries” in their raids and have mutual respect for the other folks’ skillset and attitudes within their raid. If you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you!

Abous Us

was founded by 2 long-time raiders who wanted to avoid routine carries in semi-casual groups. The goal is to push for CE and to improve tier over tier. Both of us are multi-top 50 players historically and have been on this game since release in 2004. Leadership has been running guilds for upwards of a decade now.

Recruitment Needs

• Melee DPS
  • Ranged DPS

WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs: 7:30-10:30 CST

WE DO NOT RAID MORE THAN 2 DAYS A WEEK

Mission

Build a CE roster over the next raid tier and aim for a top 500 WW position in the long haul. This is a new guild. Be prepared to build a roster with us.

Contact Info (GM)

BNET: Ekye#11711
DISCORD: Ekyu#3966

Hello! If you are looking for a fun/non toxic/semi-casual mythic prog guild ours would be a great fit. We raid Sat/Sun 6-8 pacific. Here is some more info! Add me on bnet and we can chat some more. Bark#11701

Hello there! If you are available Tues/Thurs from 930pm-1230am EST I think we could be a good fit for you. My BNET is Silver#1492 and Discord Silver#0085.

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. Currently 6/10M with progress on Council.

Hello Brewkengo,
My guild Inverse Logic has room for a WW monk. We are currently 3/10 M, 10/10H. We raid Tues/Thus 8p-11p. We are a very active guild in raiding, M+, and RBG. Very active on discord as well. If interested please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can speak with me directly or with our GM for more information.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM, Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM, Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

Hi there! IDK if you’re open to a faction swap, but we’re looking for a WW monk!

We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M, working on Artificer. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can. We do M+ keys pretty much every night, do alt heroic nights, sometimes people setup RBGs.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 – Bnet: kationka#1578