220 ROGUE 3/10M ex top 30 US raider lf progression raiding guild

Hi as the title suggests I’m an ex-top 30 US raider in past expansions (WoD, Legion, didn’t play in bfa). I’m currently looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild raiding in the ranges of 2-3 days a week around 8pm EST-12pm EST. I possess a lot of past experience and knowledge about the game and I think I could be a good player for your progression guild.

I’m very active and on everyday but definitely for longer on some days more than others (I work a full time job). I enjoy raiding a lot and also m+ is something I’m looking to push hard this expansion!

I play a outlaw rogue currently 218 ilvl. I also have a dh at 224 ilvl!

Please feel free to add me in game on bnet (hoax#1384) or discord (h0ax#5682) or even reply on here. I’m open to server transfer of course.

Hi Vydsr! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

my guild could definitely use a solid rogue that can play whatever spec is in demand that teir! ill leave our guild spam and if you’re interested hit me up!

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to PUSH for CE and potentially decent US ranks at some point.

We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 6/10M and working on council.

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. Right now with mid tier burn out it’s very important that everyone in the raid wants to be here to keep the bants fun and the progression smooth. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance.

Current raid needs:
Ranged dps
rogue
Any real pumpers

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[GM + Raid leader] Bnet: Contestio#1914 Discord: Contestio#3706
[Recruiter] Warmachine#1364 (Allen)

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Vydsr!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hello Vydsr
We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active.
6/10M, Raid Thur/Friday 8pm-11pm
6/10M Wed/Thur 8am-11am
3/10M Mondays 8am-11am
Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Nydsr,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 2/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy